I believe he had to catch so many slow motion balls from McCown that JRok's ball is too fast for him... What do yall think
Originally Posted by Ghost to the Post
To start off I'd like to say that i know we aren't a playoff team right now and I know the chiefs are terrible but I love what happened today. I saw a bunch of guys who were already out of the playoffs playing their @sses off to win a game. It was ugly and we didn't even get a TD (*cough* KNAPP) but it was a tough win. The team has bought into Dennis Allen and I think he will take us where we need to go. We have a good group of guys and need a few pieces to put this all together. I loved seeing McFadden get mad when he left yards on the field and our defense fired up after a big stop when the game doesn't matter for this year. Winning now will give us momentum for next year. I still think we need 4-7 starters to really contend but I like where Mckenzie and DA are taking us. Our needs in my opinion are
1. Pass rusher- this should be the top pursuit in the draft. If we go with a DE I like Bjorn Werner or Deon Jordan. If we go 3-4 OLB I like Moore or Jones.
2. CB- we probably need to bring in 2 corners and 1 needs to be a solid CB. This should be the big free agent signing with any cap room we have.
3. OG- if we got a stud LG I think our run game would work much better. Brisiel has disappointed but he is getting paid starter money and has slowly improved. Try to sign a good LG or center to move Wiz to LG and we should be able to run and set up our passing game
4. A top WR- I love our receiving core, but if we had a top 10 guy outside our team could have an elite passing attack. If we got someone like Bowe or Jennings to play like a true #1 people would give our other receivers easy matchups and Carson would put up ridiculous numbers.
5. Defensive leader- Seymour isn't a captain for this team on the field. We need someone like Manti Te'o who inspire the team to play hard like they did today. A Ray Lewis like player would be huge for us right now after years of losing.